The terms and conditions below apply to the use of this website at www.hangryhippo.co.uk (the 'website') which is operated by hangryhippo who are registered in England & Wales and operating in Scotland. Using the website and or placing an order constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Prices & Payment
All prices on the website are in GBP.
Payment via all major debit and credit cards are taken online via shopify.
All prices are inclusive of VAT but exclude delivery.
Cancelling personalised products
Unless there has been an error on our part, or the item you purchased is defective, you have no right to cancel and we cannot accept returns on 'Personalised' or 'bespoke' items as these cannot be sold to anyone else.
Please note: Our website is designed to give customers every opportunity to check all input/personalisation details and dates. Please ensure you check the spelling and accuracy of any personalised products on screen before you place your order as you will not be entitled to a refund in respect of any personalised products which contain a misspelling that you are responsible for and which you fail to amend at the time of order.
- Content on our site is subject to UK laws, any copyright or trademarks are owned by their respective owners, Any other files sent via a customer(s) ie. pictures/fonts/videos hangry hippo shall take no responsibility for use of such files these are borne by the customer PLEASE make sure you have an agreement to use them.
- AII of the content, design, graphics, text and other information is owned by hangryhippo.co.uk and must not be used without prior written agreement.
- When visiting and using our website you agree that you are using the site purely for personal use and you are not using any of the information for commercial use. This includes copying information, text, images, design and so forth.
Change of Use
hangryhippo.co.uk reserves the right to:
- Remove, alter or change any part of the website at any time without any notice needed. This includes removing products, changing product details and so on.
Our website is here to provide you with a place to order personalised items from, the website is provided as it is and is available most of the time however it may be taken offline at any point for updates.
- To the extent permitted by the law, hangryhippo.co.uk will not be liable for any loss or damage both indirect and direct as a result of using our website or products.
- hangryhippo.co.uk aims to have a fully working website but we make no guarantee that this will always be the case. We use hosting and servers from third parties so we cannot guarantee the safety of this site although we make it a priority to make sure it is safe.